About Luhambo Tours
Luhambo Tours is a Cape Town-based tour operator and a wine tours specialist. The word "Luhambo" means journey in Xhosa. It is not only the name of our company - it is also our mission and promise to you, our client, that we will do everything in our power to make your journey a memorable and life-changing experience when it comes to South African wine.
Why Luhambo Tours is the best choice for your wine tour in Cape Town, Stellenbosch and the Cape Winelands
Our personalised, customised and often unique tours bring visitors from all over the world closer to our amazing home town, the Cape Peninsula and Winelands. Living in Cape Town, we have a serious passion for wine which allows us to offer our clients unique gourmet wine and dine experiences – whether it is on a one day wine tour in Stellenbosch and Franschhoek or a three day wine tour that covers the entire Cape Wine region. We offer many customised and personalised wine experiences in parts of the Cape Winelands that are not as well-known such as the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley in Hermanus, Swartland, Elgin or Elim.
What makes us special is our passion for South Africa and South African wine - and our vast experience in the tourism industry. Our experienced guides will give you the holiday of a lifetime - no matter what. Our personalised and attentive service secured the trust of our customers and many "Certificates of Excellence" on Tripadvisor.
Our emphasis on health and safety in times of COVID-19
- All our vehicles will be professionally sanitized and disinfected before they leave the depot in the morning.
- Our guides/drivers will be wearing the necessary personal protective equipment.
- Hand sanitizers and antibacterial hand whips will be present in all our vehicles.
- Facemasks will be supplied in case guests forget to bring them along.
- Guests and guides must wear a facemask while in the vehicle.
- We will ensure that we only visit wine estates and restaurants that have the necessary health and safety as well as social distancing protocols in place.
- Through the course of the day our guide will frequently wipe down and disinfect the surfaces in the vehicle as well as air out the vehicle.